I am Anne Frank by Brad Meltzer HardcoverRegular price $15.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Anne Frank, the young Jewish girl who documented her life while hiding from the Nazis during World War II, is the 22nd hero in the New York Times bestselling series of biographies for ages 5 to 8.
Anne Frank’s diary, documenting her life while hiding from the Nazis during World War II, continues to bring hope to readers today. Anne was a young Jewish girl who loved being with her family, going to the movies, and writing stories. When her family was forced into hiding, her diary was a great source of comfort to her and a way to find meaning during a terrifying time. Little did she know that her words would eventually become meaningful to the whole world. This friendly, fun biography series inspired the PBS Kids TV show Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum. One great role model at a time, these books encourage kids to dream big.
Included in each book are:
• A timeline of key events in the hero’s history
• Photos that bring the story more fully to life
• Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
• Childhood moments that influenced the hero
• Factsthat make great conversation-starters
• A character trait that made the person heroic and that readers can aspire to
You’ll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series!
Age 5-9 years
Education Grade Range: Grades K-4
- Children's > Non-fiction
- Picture Books > More Picture Books...
- Literacy & Education > Teacher Supply
- Non-fiction > Multicultural & Languages > Jewish Interest