I am Neal Armstrong by Brad Meltzer HardcoverRegular price $15.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Neil Armstrong's journey to the moon is the focus of the 15th picture book in the New York Times bestselling series of biographies about heroes, for ages 5 to 8.
Neil Armstrong is the first person to ever walk on the moon. But before he took those famous steps, he was a boy who loved airplanes. He learned how to fly, and when the space race began, he became a new kind of pilot: an astronaut. Now he could fly all the way to outer space. With bravery and patience, Neil and his team worked hard and, after many small steps, they took a giant leap together. They landed their lunar module on the moon. This friendly, fun biography series inspired the PBS Kids TV show Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum.
One great role model at a time, these books encourage kids to dream big. Included in each book are:
• A timeline of key events in the hero’s history
• Photos that bring the story more fully to life
• Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
• Childhood moments that influenced the hero
• Facts that make great conversation-starters
• A character trait that made the person heroic and that readers can aspire to
You’ll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series!
Age 5-8 years
Education Grade Range: Grades K-3
- Children's > Graphic Novels
- Picture Books > More Picture Books...