Store Hours and FAQs
What are Fenwick Float-ors’ current hours?
- We are open YEAR ROUND!
- We update our hours seasonally (or more often if necessary...), so please check back frequently for the most up to date information.
- Our Hours for Both Buildings (UNLESS noted!) 6/4/23 to 6/12/23 (As of 6/4/2023): are...
- Sunday 6/4/23 : Noon - 5pm
- Monday 6/5/23: 10am - 4pm
- Tuesday 6/6/23: Closed
- Wednesday 6/7/23: Closed
- Thursday 6/8/23 : 10am - 5pm
- Friday 6/9/23 : 10am - 5pm
- Saturday 6/10/23 : 10am - 5pm
- Sunday 6/11/23 : Noon - 5pm
- Monday 6/12/23: 10am - 5pm
- Our regular current hours (Both Buildings UNLESS NOTED)
- (Updated 6/4/23):
- Thursday: 10am-5pm
- Friday: 10am-5pm
- Saturday: 10am-5pm
- Sunday: Noon-5pm
- Monday: 10am - 4pm
- (CLOSED: Tuesdays & Wednesdays)
- PLEASE NOTE:
- - We have 2 buildings.
- - Occasionally only one building will be "OPEN"...
- *** Any day that less than ALL buildings will be OPEN,
- it will be noted under that days hours here!
I love your buoys! How long does it take to have them personalized?
- Our handcrafted buoys take one business day for personalization. All personalized buoys are done with black ink. Please keep in mind personalized items are final sale and buoys cannot be edited after personalization- make sure you have any names you want to add to your buoys spell checked before you place your order.
I have an item I would like to return or exchange. What is Fenwick Float-ors’ return policy?
- We understand sometimes an item doesn’t work out. We have a 30 day return period for eligible items. Please find our full return policy and list of exclusions on our website at https://fenwickfloators.com/policies/refund-policy
I know the item I purchased is a final sale, but…
- We have all been there. Unfortunately, final sale items are not eligible for return or exchange at any point once they have left the store. We encourage you to try all apparel on, inspect all items fully, and ensure you are happy with your purchase before you get to checkout. Our list of final sale items and return policy can be found on our website at https://fenwickfloators.com/policies/refund-policy
I have an eligible item to return/exchange, but can’t find my receipt! What can Fenwick Float-ors do to help me?
Do I need an account to place an order?
- You can certainly shop without creating an account with us either in store or online. However, creating an account with us will allow you to enjoy multiple benefits:
- Faster online checkouts
- Easy access to order history
- Receipt access for any eligible returns/exchanges
I would like to purchase an item on your website. How much will shipping cost?
- Congrats on your Float-ors Find! We offer a few methods of shipping, as well as in store pick up. The cost of shipping is calculated at checkout based on the items you select and the shipping address provided.
I purchased an item through your website. What is Fenwick Float-ors’ shipping policy?
- Thank you for shopping with us! We hope you enjoy your items as much as we enjoy getting them to you. Our shipping policy can be found on our website at https://fenwickfloators.com/policies/shipping-policy
I purchased an item through your website. Can I cancel it?
- You can request to cancel your online order within a short period of time from placing it. As long as the item has not been picked up by the shipping carrier, we should be able to cancel and refund your order. Please reach out to us at info@FenwickFloators.com or leave us a message at 3024365953 with your name, contact information, order number, and reason for cancellation.
- If your order has been collected by the shipping carrier, we are not able to cancel the order. Once you receive your package, please contact us at info@FenwickFloators.com or leave us a message at 3024365953 with your name, contact information, order number, and images of any items you would like to return within our 30 day return period. If your items are eligible for return we will provide you with next steps. Pease note, shipping fees are nonrefundable, and final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. Find more information on our return/exchange policy on our website at https://fenwickfloators.com/policies/refund-policy
Can I use a Visa/American Express/Mastercard/Discover gift card at your store?
- Yes! We accept all major credit/debit cards and their gift card versions as well. Please note, for these types of gift cards, you will need to either have a great enough balance on the card to cover the full transaction amount OR you will need to know the exact amount remaining on the card.
I’m looking for a specific item, but don’t see it on your website. How do I know if you have it in stock?
- Our website is a very good reflection of our current in stock items, however if you have a specific item you cannot find on our website you can always leave us a message at 302-436-5953 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to leave a detailed message with your name, contact information, specific item(s) you are interested in, and quantities desired. We will reply to phone messages via text only, so please make sure to provide us with a contact number that is able to receive text messages.
Are you able to accept orders over the phone?
- We are not able to accept phone orders at this time, however our website is always available for your shopping needs! Visit us at www.fenwickfloators.com any time or pop in to shop with us in person during business hours, which can be located on our website’s homepage.
I have a digital Fenwick Float-ors Gift card. Where and how can I use it?
- Our digital gift cards can be redeemed both in store and online. Simply enter your unique gift card code online at checkout, or share your QR code with the cashier at checkout in store. If you have been hanging on to one of our physical plastic gift cards WITHOUT a QR code, this cannot be redeemed through our website. Please come visit us in store, and we can switch you over to our new digital gift card.
Who can I speak to about my experience at Fenwick Float-ors?We always strive to provide the best customer experience we can for everyone who takes time out of their day to visit our shop or our site. All of our hard work creating, sourcing, and displaying our products is for you after all! If we got it right, we’d love hearing from you! If you’re less than satisfied, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and let us know what your experience was.