I am Martin Luther King, Jr. by Brad Meltzer HardcoverRegular price $14.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The eighth biography in this New York Times bestselling series features one of America's greatest civil rights heroes
Even as a child, Martin Luther King, Jr. was shocked by the terrible and unfair way African-American people were treated. When he grew up, he decided to do something about it--peacefully, with powerful words. He helped gather people together for nonviolent protests and marches, and he always spoke up about loving other human beings and doing what's right. He spoke about the dream of a kinder future, and bravely led the way toward racial equality in America. This lively, New York Times Bestselling biography series inspires kids to dream big, one great role model at a time. You'll want to collect each book.
Age 5-9 years
Education Grade Range: Grades K-4
- Children's > Diversity > African-American
- Holidays & Seasons > Black History Month
- Picture Books > More Picture Books...
- Holidays & Seasons > Holidays > Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Literacy & Education > Literacy > Diversity in Literacy