Mindful Games Activity Cards by Susan Kaiser GreenlandRegular price $21.95
55 FUN WAYS TO SHARE MINDFULNESS WITH KIDS AND TEENS
ABOUT MINDFUL GAMES ACTIVITY CARDS
A deck of 55 mindfulness games for kids that takes a playful approach to developing attention and focus, and identifying and regulating emotions–by the author of Mindful Games and The Mindful Child.
Playing games is a great way for kids to develop their focusing and attention skills and to become more mindful. This card deck helps parents, caregivers, and teachers cultivate these qualities at home or in a school setting. The games develop what Susan Kaiser Greenland calls the “new A, B, C’s” for learning and for a happy and successful life: Attention, Balance, and Compassion. In a playful way, the games introduce kids to breathing practices and techniques for developing focus, concentration, and sensory awareness, and identifying and self-regulating emotions, among other skills. They include “anchor” games that develop concentration; visualization games that encourage kindness and focus; analytical games that cultivate clear thinking; and awareness games that develop all of these qualities and give greater insight into ourselves, others, and relationships. The deck contains 55 5X7 illustrated cards, each devoted to one game or activity, and comes in a sturdy, beautifully designed box.
- Formats > Adults > More Non-traditional Formats...
- Health & Wellness > New Age
- Hobbies > Traditional Games > More Traditional Games...
- Inspirational & Spiritual > Body, Mind & Spirit > Meditation/TM
- New Age
- Inspirational > Mindfulness
- Literacy & Education > Literacy > Early Childhood Development
- Love & Relationships > Family
- Puzzles, Games, Journals & More > Novelty & Book+
- Games & Puzzles > Games
- More Games & Puzzles…
- Pop Culture > Games & Puzzles > Games